Hi boy! What in the world did you bring? – Nice to see you again.
– You too. – Did you bring liquor for us?
– Yeah, we have to enjoy ourselves. – This is the new tap system.
– At least you’re not holding back on the tape. – It didn’t exactly go as planned, so I need some help. – We’ll fix it. Let’s weld it, I just have to do some digging. – I should’ve just come here from the beginning. I am so happy that I get help from Per, so I can see an end to this project. It’s been almost like a nightmare. He will probably not notice. – Let’s grind it so it fits. – It is very noisy. I’m going deaf. Just as I put this on, you’re finished? – There, cool isn’t it?
– Yes it is. – Is this good enough?
– Yes, I think so… – You got a nice pair of pliers, thank you. – I’ve burnt my sausages so many times, it’s enough.
– His sausages. The mask obviously works. – What are you laughing about now?
– You have burnt your sausages you say? – Yeah? I am thinking about the kind of sausages
you use for grabbing these. – Oh yeah, those sausages? You’re thinking about naughty boy sausages? You are sharing those sausages, you shouldn’t burn those. – “Share”? You got more?
– Yeah, want to borrow? – No. – I’m not sure if you are allowed to borrow mine though. – If you ask nicely and are curious, you
might get lucky one day. – “Lucky” – Let’s see. Is it somewhat straight? – Yeah. Is it cool? I think it is.