• A.LaVerne Filan

    Anybody needs metal culvert's and railroad flat car's to replace washed out bridges and culverts after the water goes down. I also have treated wood beams out of railroad trestles. I even have a railroad tank car, 8' dia. 48' long and 1/2" thick metal. I have some of these items located 2 miles South of Waitsburg on highway 12. Walla Walla county is assessing me fines for having the stuff. Contact me by phone, (509) 337-6240 or (509) 337-6590. Maybe we can help each other out and get the county off my back.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *